GCPhoto are the expert beauty and boudoir photographers on the Gold Coast. Tasteful, beautiful photographs in a range of styles, including boudoir photography, lingerie, glamour,
and artistic nude photography in a relaxed and comfortable environment in the studio, on location or at your home with an experienced and professional photographer to make you feel beautiful.
You don't need to be a young, beautiful model and you don't need to be experienced in front of a camera for boudoir photography with GCPhoto. We are experts at making sure that you're relaxed and confident and that you enjoy your boudoir photoshoot, even if it's your first time. Photography is supposed to be fun and, of course, you get the best images that way!
All our packages are unique and tailored to your requirements, including style, location, and number of images. Photoshoots are planned in advance, with guidance from the photographer, so that you are comfortable with exactly what shots we'll take during the photoshoot.
GCPhoto Boudoir Photography Gift Certificates are available.
All the GCPhoto boudoir photography packages are inclusive and LGBTIQA+ friendly.
• Studio boudoir photographyHigh-quality boudoir photography in the comfortable and relaxed photography studio in Tugun in your choice of style, including classic boudoir photography, lingerie, glamour and implied nude photography.
Photoshoots are planned with guidance from the experienced boudoir photographer so that, as well as getting fabulous sexy and sultry images, you'll be comfortable during the photography and you'll enjoy your photoshoot. All boudoir photography packages include the images supplied as JPEG files with no extra to pay.
Boudoir studio photography packages for one hour, two hours and half-day (or more!) available.
• Location boudoir photographyHave your boudoir photoshoot at a location special to you or somewhere with a beautiful background.
Locations suitable for boudoir photography include hotel rooms, AirBnB cottages, or even outside. Together, we'll arrange the location and the shoot to produce gorgeous images.
Location boudoir photoshoots from one hour to a whole day available.
• Home boudoir photographyBoudoir photography in the comfort of your own home.
Many people are more comfortable in front of a camera in familiar territory and so a home boudoir photoshoot can often be arranged. It does require space and an area suitable for boudoir photography, but GCPhoto will assess that for free before you book your boudoir photography package.
Home boudoir photoshoots from one hour to a whole day available.
• Boudoir photography packages include:• Consultation with the photographer prior to the photoshoot
• Outfit and posing advice for boudoir photography before and during the shoot
• Images fully processed and supplied as JPEGs
• Optional extras include:• Hairdresser
• Make-up artist
• High-quality prints, books and canvases
• Beauty and boudoir photography gift certificates
• Promotional and commercial usage rights
People often have questions about boudoir photography photoshoots and so we wrote a page with some of the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions about Boudoir Photography.
matt at GCPhoto